MRP FOR NEW BORN
If Bangladeshi parent(s) has/have a new born baby and wish(es) to have an MRP for the new born. Then the parent(s) may apply for a new MRP for his/her baby.
Who can Apply
- Children of a Bangladeshi Citizen who born in the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan and Belarus.
- Who has never applied for machine readable passport (MRP) or never receive an MRP.
- Presence of the child at the Embassy.
- Parents’ Bangladeshi original passports and marriage certificate with photocopy.
- Childs Bangladeshi Digital Birth Certificate (17 Digit).
- Child's Foreign detailed Birth Certificate (where parents’ names and details are shown).
- Childs and the parents’ passport size Photo is required (Not Stamped).