Requirement for processing of Power of Attorney:
- Physical presence of the executant(s) at the Embassy to sign in front of the consular officer.
- Two sets (one original and one photo copy) of unsigned Power of Attorney document completed as per the format.
- A valid Bangladeshi passport/ Foreign passport with No Visa Required (NVR) of all executant(s).
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph (colour photo with white background) for each of the executant(s) and attorney.
- NB: If the deed is related to Land Property, then it is required to submit the copy of updated tax receipt (Dakhila) of respective land and update Record of Rights (Khatian/ Porcha)
- After signing the documents, you need to make a photocopy of the entire document and submit the same at counter of the consular section for onward submission to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
Attestation of Power of Attorney by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka:
The original and photo copy of Power of Attorney document must be attested by MoFA, Dhaka within 2 months from the date of signing at the Embassy.